If you have a child born of a nonmarital relationship, it is important to understand your rights.  These cases are often very complex and, in some cases, require you to take immediate steps. 

Clients of Parrish Law Group often seek our representation for various paternity-related issues, including:  seeking a judicial determination of paternity, establishing custodial rights and visitation with the child, amending the child’s birth certificate to include the father’s surname or add the father’s last name, and establishing child support.  We also assist our clients contest the paternity of a child, often times through DNA evidence.   Additionally, we are experienced in establishing child support as well as obtaining judgments for unpaid child support.

Whether you are the mother or father of the child, Parrish Law Group is highly experienced in guiding our clients through this complex process.